Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mohawk Community Builders Project

One of our last project for the fourth semester was to design a new logo for the Mohawk Community Builders and to come up with a poster. I came up with three different logos and then made each one black and white to make sure they were a strong design without the colour.
For the logo we had to incorporate the Mohawk logo without altering it to much. I decided to leave it the way it is and build around it.
Here are some of my thumbnails for this project:
IMG
Here are my logos:
Mohawk Community Builders Concept Logos
I went with the logo at the very top, its simple but you get the idea.

Here is my poster design:
Mohawk Community Builders Poster
I used the Mohawk colours as a gradient in the background with silhouettes of tools and finished houses on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment