Monday, February 28, 2011

Process Work for my illustration Layer

For this weeks illustration Friday's word Layer I went in a different direction. I noticed most people drawing onions, cakes, burgers. So I went with half of a man's face and half of a women's face. We are all made up of many layers but we don't like to show all of them, so the man is wearing sunglasses and the women is pulling her sunglasses down. I did this to show that the women is showing you she doesn't always want to hide that secret layer.

These are some thumbnails I did to get an idea of what I wanted to do.
Thumbnails

After I decided what I wanted to do I drew this linear for some direction
Linear

I used two images for reference one was from a magazine and the other is of a friend of mine who wanted me to incorporate her in one of my illustrations.
Friend of mineImage from a magazine

illustration Friday: Layer
This is the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment